Student Grant Application
Applicant must currently be a student in San Luis Obispo County and planning a project which will take place in SLO County.
- There is no age restriction, but all applicants must be students in San Luis Obispo County.
- Students may apply for stipends up to $500.00 to support their activity/project that is aligned with the Women’s March San Luis Obispo Mission and/or Unity Principles. A detailed budget must be submitted with the application.
- Unless this is an ongoing project, WMSLO expects that there will be follow-up activity/ies to extend the learning and action from the student project.
- Follow-up plans should be included and described in the application.
- WMSLO does not pay for the cost of education, conferences, meals, travel or lodging.
- Grants are awarded solely at the discretion of WMSLO organizers.
2) Club/Organization/Individual that needs help with ongoing qualifying action within SLO County.